Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

The closest I'm coming to a resolution this year is to try to blog more. I have other goals for the year, but they are just that, goals, not resolutions. ;)

Rogue Wolf is coming along slowly, and for those 10 people out there who actually read Digging Up the Past, you'll be glad to know that the same characters are in Rogue Wolf as were in Digging Up the Past. That being said, the reviews for Digging Up the Past were great!!! I didn't get very many, but they really liked it, and you can find links to the reviews on my website www.sandibrackeen.com after this weekend. I was sick over Christmas, and didn't get to check my links like I had planned, but they will be up by Monday.

I know this is short, but I will try to do better in the future. A week in bed is pretty darn dull, so it was a fairly uneventful Christmas. My friend Carla came in to town over Christmas, and I was probably not very good company, but she and my roommate were both wonderful to help me out, so I will try to do something nice for them, but I haven't decided what yet. I'll let you know when I do.

Hope your New Year brings you all the wonderful things on your wish list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment